Because even though I don't force her, she still naps. Not many can say their 4 yr olds are willing to nap in the afternoon. And with Mina napping in the afternoons too...well, it does wonders for keeping my sanity.
Yep, I am not one of those who can say that my 4 year old naps. She pretty much gave up naps by 2 years. And it was a struggle from 20 months! I'm super happy for you cause I know how nice it is to get a break.
So fun to see what you guys are up to over there. How fun! Hope you enjoy your travels this summer. It will be way better than going to the states! Trust me, nothing new about going home. In HK you have to go to Victoria's Peak. And if you are staying near Disney Land, the next MTR stop down takes you to a big sky tram that takes you up to the world's largest Buddah and the views are supposed to be amazing. We go in 2 weeks. i'll let you know how it is!
Moved to beautiful Australia in Jan. 2010. We expect to live here as expats for a few years.
SAHM to 4 girls (and 1 hubby)...and thus, always in search of cute, matching dresses (for the girls, not the hubby)...in the meantime, staying busy with random projects!
3 comments:
Yep, I am not one of those who can say that my 4 year old naps. She pretty much gave up naps by 2 years. And it was a struggle from 20 months! I'm super happy for you cause I know how nice it is to get a break.
I'm so jealous...not only will Ellie not nap, she won't leave me alone during naptime no matter how hard I try!
So fun to see what you guys are up to over there. How fun! Hope you enjoy your travels this summer. It will be way better than going to the states! Trust me, nothing new about going home. In HK you have to go to Victoria's Peak. And if you are staying near Disney Land, the next MTR stop down takes you to a big sky tram that takes you up to the world's largest Buddah and the views are supposed to be amazing. We go in 2 weeks. i'll let you know how it is!
Post a Comment