
Brian bought me a serger for my birthday. 3 additional spools of thread is intimidating. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. In the meantime, I've been going a little overboard with the crocheting. I made the girls some dresses and matching beanies. I put more pics on my other blog HERE.



There was a phenomenal (and very rare) sale on yarn at the local craft store today- I bought sooooooo much yarn (much to Brian's chagrin). So I'm looking for new projects now...but not too hard since it's almost vacation time!

5 comments:
Too, too cute and yes, I'm drooling away. I'm a creme brulee lover, too!
ps So weird to see sweater dresses as we are sweltering away in our hot and humid summer.
Love them! Does Hannah get one?? =]
Oh so cute Kim! Love the colors! They are so lucky to have you as their mom!
Love those dresses and matching beanies! What would you charge to make them for me?
Andrew, Olivia and I are addicted to Masterchef too. Such a great show!! Have fun on your trip.
Post a Comment