Sunday, May 1, 2011

Belated Easter

I had zero desire to pack Easter baskets, eggs, etc on our trip so we told the girls that the Easter bunny had hid the eggs at the house while we were gone and they could search for them once we got back. Here they are with their stash of choc eggs.

I hadn't done anything about Easter outfits but after getting home last Tuesday I thought having belated Easter dresses would be great. So I did a bit of sewing & crocheting and ended up with this:

Yes, that was the best pic I could get b/c Emi could NOT keep her balance. But Brian thought it was pretty cool that she ended up in Heisman trophy pose. Ah well. Here are some other pics- I think the dresses turned out fantastic!





So yeah, there's more pics of Mina than my other 2 but she just looks so cute in that bright yellow beanie!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cutest girls ever! and I love their dresses and hats. You are so talented!! Great job, Kim!!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

You are amazing as always!! Those dresses are sooo adorable - especially with their beanies. And your girls make them even cuter!! You got some great photos!

Shelley said...

And I thought mine were last minute...they are super cute!!