Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day


Emiko's class invited all of the mom's to school for mommy makeover's to celebrate Mother's Day. The above picture is the "after" picture of my makeover...I wish it was more close up so you could see the clumps of mascara on my face. Do you like the feathers in my hair?

Anyways, I had a great Mother's Day- I got flannel PJ's and flannel sheets...and handmade gifts from the kids that were made at school. My favorite part of Mother's Day was asking Emiko what her gift was (before I unwrapped it) and she said:
"I don't really know what it is, but we made it from mud."

I think every mom needs a gift made from mud, don't you? (Any thoughts on what it could be...?)

1 comment:

Nannette said...

You seem to have it right, a curtain tieback. The feathers are especially nice.