Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bieber Fever

Last Saturday I took Kaiya to her 1st concert- Justin Bieber. Mind you, she is NOT an obsessed JB fan but likes several of his songs...and she's danced to his songs in her hip hop dance class.

My favorite part of the concert was watching Kaiya dance, wave her arms, and sing the lyrics. We had a blast together.

I couldn't take my big, nice camera- they only allowed small point & shoot cameras into the concert. My small camera doesn't take good pictures in the dark- this was the best I got...you like Justin's glasses???

Of course she conked out in the car ride home- it was a late night!

I'll admit it- he put on a good show...it's impressive when a 17 year old kid can sing, dance, play the piano, drums, and guitar for 2 hrs straight. Yes, it was a lot of screaming girls (Brian says I was probably one of them- he may or may not be right...hmm) but clean and age appropriate- a perfect first concert for Kaiya.

1 comment:

Nannette said...

I was going to ask how it went, glad it went well and she enjoyed it.