Because I knew we were going to be out of town over Easter I procrastinated making the girls their Easter dresses. I arrived home from the airport at 1:00 am on Saturday...slept a few hours...then sewed all day Saturday so that the girls could wear their Easter dresses the next day to church. I've never made 4 dresses in one day and I don't plan to ever again either! The dresses turned out cute though.
PS. I love that Mina has Nutella on her face! Her face looks like that every morning...
Moved to beautiful Australia in Jan. 2010. We expect to live here as expats for a few years.
SAHM to 4 girls (and 1 hubby)...and thus, always in search of cute, matching dresses (for the girls, not the hubby)...in the meantime, staying busy with random projects!
2 comments:
You are so, so, so amazing! The girls look great, and you match too!
Such cute dresses. I really should get my butt in gear and sew more so I can learn to make cute dresses too!!
Post a Comment