Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chatter...

Just b/c we're on holiday doesn't mean Emiko stops talking...in fact, she probably talks more!

While watching TV a commercial announces "Up next, Scooby Doo in Arabian Nights."
Emiko excitedly shouts "Scooby Doo in I'm Afraid of Nuts!"

At breakfast this morning there's a lull in conversation...
Emiko: Excuse me...Mom & Dad, I met someone..."
(Hopefully we don't hear these words for at least another 20+ years...) She was referring to a guest her teacher brought to school one day.

And not to leave Kaiya out, the other day I overheard her talking to Emi:
Emi: I love mom and dad!
Kaiya: I love daddy more than mom...b/c dad always does fun stuff with us b/c mom always has to cook and clean...

The End...off to swim at the pool.

3 comments:

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Those girls would have been stars on Candid Camera.

andrew and brittani said...

I really love these posts! They make me happy!!!

Steve and Jen said...

So fun to hear about your adventures! It makes me laugh!