Mina holding on tight on the subway in Singapore. Apparently she doesn't have much faith in her daddy to keep her safe.
Mina and the Big Buddha in HK. I think there's a resemblance...
Playing in the pool at our resort in Thailand.
Realizing it's harder to take off a sticker than to put one on.
Fun on the water slides at Singapore Zoo.
I told you she looked cute in a poncho!

4 comments:
I've always said Mina is the most Asian looking of all our grandkids. The striking resemblance to the big buddha confirms it. I'll just call her little buddha from now on.
She really does look cute in a poncho! I can't wait to see more photos. Andrew's heading to Asia for work for 2 weeks in October. I think he's going to some of the same places as you guys have been to. You'll have to tell me some good shopping spots so I can get Andrew to buy me stuff :)
I think I see a little of Brian in her in some of those pics, who knew?
So a girl that I grew up with who was in my stake has your "I got Dibbs" blog as a link on her blog. It was kinda weird to see it there, but cool too!!
Post a Comment