Thursday, July 22, 2010

Holiday Emiko-isms

Last 2 Emiko-isms as our holiday ended yesterday...

Running commentary on her progress of conducting "business" in the bathroom at the Perth airport (not for the faint of heart):
Emiko: Okay mom...I think I got about 10 minutes left here...just two more to push out...Kaiya, are you finishing before me, b/c I wanna be done first...ok, now I'm almost done...just gotta wipe my bum...now I'm pulling up my panties...and, I'm DONE!

Emiko on the drive home from the airport...girls are watching a DVD:
Emiko: Kaiya...I'm high.
Woah! We never hope to hear this...hopefully she's just "high on life."

More on our trip to come...

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I bet the other people taking care of business in their stall got a kick out of that!

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Talented girl! Either she has x-ray vision or super sensitive bowels to know how much is left.