At the hotel in front of a Mickey statue.

The castle! Emiko was beyond excited.

Kaiya hula hooping w/Minnie...some good hip action going on...

On the tea cup ride. Brian is noticeably absent b/c the tea cups make him sick.

Goofy!

Streets of HK. The girls weren't used to the packed streets and the "smells."

In front of a well-known HK city building...not well-known by me but Brian says so, so whatever.

We took a tram up to Victoria Peak. The views of the city are incredible!

Goofy made a surprise visit to our hotel pool while we were swimming. The kids got a kick out of seeing Goofy, fully clothed, jump into the pool.

We rode a glass bottom cable car to the largest freestanding Buddha in the world. The girls were in this position for most of the ride.

The Big Buddha in the background.

After lots and lots of stairs to the top...a nice shot of the Buddha.

Yeah- now just Thailand pics to post...

3 comments:
Yes, it would be good just the 2 of you see H.K., but plan your trip around the same time when I am in town as well. That way you can see your old dad's stomping grounds.
I am beyond jealous...looks like so much fun. I'm impressed you wore a skirt on vacation not to church!
OK, I should just e-mail bc I keep commenting! But Lan Tao Islad is our favorite place in HK with kids. Glad you made it there and saw the Buddah. The rest is not so kid friendly.
Post a Comment