Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Fun

The Easter festivities have begun! Last Friday the American Women's Club (AWC) Mom & Tots Group had our annual Easter party, egg hunt and all!

The best picture we could get of all of the kids. We have a fun bunch of kids- and the mom's are great too. AWC has been a great outlet for me!

Mina with 2 of her buddies- I love the cheesy smiles!

Mina giving me a pouty face b/c she wanted to eat candy instead of hunt for more eggs. She was content to pick up one egg, sit down, open it up, eat the candy inside...repeat 3 times. So she only got 4 eggs total but we're ok with that.

For FHE on Sunday we dyed eggs. B/c coloring kits are non-existent here we colored them the old-fashioned way (vinegar, food coloring, water). I actually prefer this method. With brown eggs, the colors are so deep and vibrant- love it! And yes, Mina prefers to go topless whenever she can.


Will, our Easter bunny...he's so cute.

The only picture I managed to get of all 3 kids with the eggs. You can only see the top half of Mina's head and Emi decided she wanted to make a funny face. Go figure.

We hope everyone else is enjoying all of the Easter fun!

1 comment:

Texas Harveys said...

I remember you saying that last year so I bought brown eggs this year to dye and they turned out so dark and pretty!

Yours are beautiful! And I love Kaiya's cake.