Kaiya spent the whole time in the water looking for schools of fish. We saw lots of little fish swimming around. Once she came running out of the water saying she saw a huge crab...hmmm...

Mina loved swimming by all the boats...she kept saying "look, another one!" After awhile I got tired of it b/c we were at a boat harbor...but I guess she was just excited to see something different. Mostly when we're at the beach all we see is the vast ocean (which I love but Mina obviously thinks boats are more interesting).
Waiting for our churros. I can finally say that Mina is starting to get "easier" in restaurants. I probably just jinxed myself saying that...she'll probably throw a tantrum the next restaurant we go to.
Yum...churros...serious looks of concentration going on here (dipping churros in chocolate is tough stuff).

1 comment:
You are such a fun mom,always taking your girls to the beach and doing fun stuff.
Post a Comment