Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Emiko-ism

At nearly 5, I feel like Emi is growing way too fast lately...she's learning too much at school (how dare she learn something at school). The Emiko-isms are less often these days b/c her knowledge, vocab, and pronounciation are improving. But I caught one today and I loved it.

Emi: My teacher told me Kaiya. That person was eel.
Kaiya: A person can't be an eel Emi.
Emi: No really, my teacher told me. Don't you know what eel is? It's when your sick.

I don't know about you, but I greatly dislike being eel.

2 comments:

Kelly Vowles said...

Poor girl probably doesn't know what her teacher is talking about half the time with the funny accents and lingo they use down there :-)

I miss the Hip-hip-HOORAY! It didn't work out too well when ever I tried to do it here :-) And yet they'll do cha-cha-cha?

Nannette said...

So cute!