Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1.5 Years Old

Mina is 18 months old now. I'm amazed at how quickly this...

...became this!



She looks like Kaiya...screams like Emiko...can out eat both of her sisters...takes regular, long naps...is happy to play independently for hours...escape artist...lover of Will, the bunny...daddy's girl.

Every family should have a Mina in their home...she is still by far my easiest child! But you can't have her, she's mine.

5 comments:

BonnieKaye said...

She was a beautiful baby and now a beautiful girl.

andrew and brittani said...

I forgot how wrinkley she was as a newborn. She is soooo cute!

Katie Wells said...

I hope that when we have another child, she/he's as easy as Mina seems to be (Joshua is quite the handful)!!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

She is darling - oh how time flies!!

Nannette said...

So now that she's in nursery its time to have another one!