Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Dresses


Here is the best pic I could get of the kids before going to church on Easter Sunday. (General conference is in the middle of the night for us- we'll be watching it next weekend). B/c of stupid ebay lady, I was scrambling to find matching Easter dresses. Not an easy task. Easter dresses are not a tradition here...and don't forget, it's nearing wintertime here- and I couldn't bring myself to buy sweater dresses for Easter (weird). So I searched all over...I even had Brian look while in Singapore. After spending way, way, way too much money and borrowing a sewing machine I altered a size 3 dress to fit Mina. Tada...3 matching dresses! Very cute I think.

5 comments:

Texas Harveys said...

They turned out cute...sorry about all the trauma involved getting something! And your eggs are beautiful...brown eggs always turn out so pretty!

Roxanne said...

Wonderful job. They all look beautiful.

Kelly Vowles said...

I am loving reading your blog entries, the familiarity of the cultural differences keeps me smiling. I remember having my mum send me cadbury easter eggs to America cause I couldn't get them. This year I had access to them having recently been home, but just bought a couple of big ones and decided to stick with stuffing the plastic eggs. Please keep posting... it's so fun to read :-)

Nannette said...

Such cute dresses,and pink! Your daughters looks so cute in pink! You should have had Brian wear a pink shirt to match....

Julia said...

Love the dresses!