A couple shots of the girls room. You can go to my other blog HERE for more details and pictures.

Don't you just love the blue-lacey curtains in the background?!

I left all of Mina's nursery stuff in storage. Whoops. So I did up another nursery. (Brian's reading this rolling his eyes right now.) Yeah, she's too old for a bumper but they make the room look cuter (more eye rolling). Anyways, I'll add more pics when I get the quilt back from the machine quilter...oh, and these curtains aren't too bad- in other words, they don't make me want to vomit when I look at them.



Our family room. We couldn't find anything but low-line entertainment centers here...not so good with Mina's go-go-gadget-arms but we're managing ok. Kristi, do you like my pillows- they're orange!!!



And lastly, our coat closet. I know seeing this picture won't excite you but it took forever for me to organize all the shoes- so gosh darn it, ooohhh and aaahhh over my closet. Thanks to IKEA for the shoe organizers...

It's late, I must retire for the night. Hope all is well with you!

4 comments:
Cute!! (I'm ignoring the drapes when I say that)
it looks great!
That's quite an upgrade on the crib! Did you get new couches too? I like them. I really like the way you decorated the girls room its cute!
Couches are lovely, all three of them. Where did you hide the other? =] And of course I love the orange pillows.
The girls' room turned out really cute. And can't you just rip down the curtains and sew new ones? Or is that not okay?
Post a Comment