
Looking right is the formal living room...with the formal dining in the background...sorry but the faux-marble cement pillars kind of got in the way.

Another view for the formal living from a different angle.

The dining room:

Another view of the dining room.

Taken from the dining room towards the front door...you can see the open door to the study in the background.

The storage room in the hallway- perfect for food storage...this is where I unsuccessfully hide the TimTams.

The laundry room. Washer/dryers here are tiny- it takes almost 2 days to do laundry! I'm lucky to have a dryer...a lot of Aussie's still hang dry their clothes.

And finally...drum roll please...this is where you'll be sleeping should you ever come to visit. Admit it, you've always wanted to sleep in purple bedding! (Well, at least Brittani would, right Brittani?!)

And yes, the guest bedroom has a "lovely" flowery, pink ensuite for any privacy you require...I know it doesn't look so pinky from the pic but trust me when I say it's a pastel pink!

So that concludes the inside tour of our home...and sorry, no pics of the master bedroom. Mostly b/c all of the furniture is the same we had back in Houston...and I refuse to make my bed b/c I think making the bed is the biggest waste of time.

3 comments:
That it.........WE'RE COMING. Purple is the best!!!!!!!!!
Good to see you're stocked up on Nutella and Tim Tam's. Where's the Mint Slice????
I can't believe that your house is that decorated in that short of time, especially since most of the furniture is new. Hmmm.... for me making my bed is my sanity for the day...one clean area in an otherwhise messy house.
Post a Comment