When we went to Egypt over Spring Break, Kaiya went on her OOK (out of kingdom) trip to Zululand in South Africa. I'm pretty sure she didn't miss us at all. She was having too much fun going on game drives (hunting for the big 5- which she found- see pic below), kayaking, hiking, abseiling, ziplining, swimming, horseback riding, playing at the beach, and doing volunteer work. She was so lucky to be one of the few chosen to go on this trip (apparently it is the most highly sought after OOK trip and thus very hard to get selected). This is one of the reasons we love living overseas- what 13 year old gets to have this kind of experience?! All I know is that South Africa is definitely on our bucket list. Prepare to be inundated with lots of photos...in no particular order (b/c I can't be bothered to organize them more):
I'm glad she was able to experience such a cool place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment