This is Brian. Yes, my first time ever making an official post on our family blog. I thought I would just share a few Emi-isms from the past few weeks.
1. Kaiya and Kim were trying to explain to Emiko how Heavenly Father can hear our prayers. Emi looked a bit surprised and thought about it for a moment, then said with a little apprehension, "can he hear what we are saying right now?". Kim answered, "Yes". Emi paused....then said "can he hear me now"...Kim says "yes"...Emi pauses for a few moments then says "can he hear me now"...and this went on for a few minutes.
2. We were visiting a cemetary here where kangaroos are known to hang out. We found a bunch of kangaroos and walked through the cemetary watching them. The girls steped on headstones (mostly to stay away from the kangaroo poo) and we told them they can't step on headstones because it is disrespectful - we explained how peopled are buried underneath the ground at the headstones. The girls looked a little surprised and Emiko asked "do the people get dirt in their mouths?".
3. "Dad, was your hair gray when you were a little boy?" No further explanation needed on this quote.
4. Brian: "Emiko, are you excited to go to school tomorrow?"
Emiko: "No, I don't like school"
Brian: "Why"
Emiko: "Because I get in trouble and the teacher gets mad at me".
Looks like we are in for a long 12 years of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment