Friday, March 26, 2010

Love this girl!

Mina, mina...love this girl. I love how she's still so excited to see me in the morning when she wakes (my other 2 kind of grumble and give me the sourpuss face). I love that she loves broccoli. I love listening to her ramblings, like she really thinks we're having an intelligent conversation. I love how she can beat up on Emiko (Emi's finally met her match). I love watching her little legs walk down the stairs- she's been able to walk down the stairs since 14 months- and boy she can make those chubby legs cruise down the steps now! I love that she offers me her most prized posession, her purple blanky, to suck on if she thinks I'm sad. It's so fun having her in our home. Some recent pics for your viewing enjoyment...

She loves playing with things she shouldn't- like my iphone.

This is her "um...surprise mom, I just drew pen all over my tummy" look.

Ain't nothin' like sneaking your sister's sunglasses, wearing them indoors, and picking your nose at the same time. It's multi-tasking...that's how we roll in this family.

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

She's a cutie pie! Why do kids love cell phones more than any of their toys?

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Emi getting beat by Mina. I don't think so. It must be that she is good big sister and letting Mina have her way.