Last Sunday we went for a nice Sunday drive & visited the Perth Temple:


And yesterday, we went for a walk to the beach. The girls love searching through the sand for new, interesting shells. It's only a 10-15 minute walk to the beach with kids (Emiko needs frequent rest breaks b/c she gets "so tired")...maybe 5 minutes w/out kids.
The view from our balcony...I told you we're close to the ocean. Doesn't it make you want to drop a couple grand on airplane tickets?! (We even just bought a king-size bed for our guest room!)

7 comments:
Nice to see that Brian hasn't lost his Sunday fashion of church socks and basketball shorts. It looks like he's now rocking that look with crocs....Awesome!! I wouldn't be surprised if that's a free Nu Skin shirt he's wearing. Haha that's seriously what he wore to every Sunday dinner...love it!! So Brian.
How long are you guys there? Matt would LOVE to come visit and work in a New Zealand trip (his mission) too. Maybe a couple thousand will drop from the sky, right?
Wow, you have a good eye to see that those are crocs I am wearing. Even better, they are golf shoe crocs (but I use them for everyday use). Yes, it is a free t-shirt, but it is a Smith Ford free t-shirt - I do still have many free Nuskin t-shirts. At least my basketball shorts are new, I bought them before moving down here (no paint spots, etc.).
How funny, I was also going to comment on how everyone was wearing nice church dresses including Mina and Brian has on a t-shirt and shorts. Enjoy your "no callings" its only a matter of time before that changes.
I bet you still have the paint spot shorts, dont you? Golf shoe crocs..haha I've gotta check these out online.
Nothing wrong with keeping my paint-spot shorts. They are on the shelf in my closet.
Well keep them around. We just might bury you in them when you die!
Post a Comment