We tried out our hot tub for the first time!

I managed to catch Mina in another one of my fave funny faces she does. This has nothing to do with our 29 hrs of fun but she's so stinkin' funny/cute I had to throw it in. It's kind of a constipated-but-bored look...

We visited a cemetery that probably gets more visitors b/c of the wild kangaroos than people visiting their dead loved ones. They were everywhere. We made the girls stay really close to us since they are wild and not used to humans. However, whenever Brian let Mina down- she'd chase them- she even started a kangaroo stampede.

At one point this kangaroo was staring Brian down. Brian was like "woah, that kangaroo is buff...ok girls, let's move on."

Anyways, Brian gets home tomorrow and we'll be glad to have him home- hopefully no more traveling for awhile!

1 comment:
My comment is about this post. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your adventures. What a fun experience for you all.
Post a Comment