Thursday, March 4, 2010
R.I.P Cougar Jr.
Not sure exactly what happened. He was fine one day...dead the next day. Emi ran outside to get him out of his cage and ran back inside saying "Mom, Cougar's DEAD." Then she immediately ran back outside to play. Apparently there was no need to grieve (we've been through it before...twice).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Maybe it's the heat. You did say it is pretty hot.
Remember when you introduced Cougar Jr on the blog....my comment was good luck.
Guess I didn't wish hard enough.
Maybe you guys should take this as a sign to not have any more bunnies for pets.
I think you guys might have more unintentional rabbit deaths than we do. Maybe you need to order some of Joe's rabbit drugs ;)
Try goldfish. At least you can enjoy them inside and even if they die, it is easy disposal.
better double check your door before you answer it. I bet PETA will be coming out to bust you.
Not sure what PETA is called here in Australia. I'm just trying to teach the girls the realities of life...pets die. Speaking of dying, we went to a cemetary the other week to spot kangaroos that hang out there. The kids stepped on a few gravestones and we explained that people were buried under the ground there and we don't step on their headstones out of respect. The kids looked a bit confused about my statement and Emi asked if the people got dirt in their mouths.
Post a Comment