Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Funny Face

Mina's new thing is making funny faces. Here's a shot of my favorite- it's so attractive...enjoy!

3 comments:

Nannette said...

So cute...looks like she is getting quite a personality, I can't wait to see how it develops!

Steve and Jen said...

such a cute girl! Your view from your balcony is breath taking! The temple looks awesome and I love your post about St. Patty's day! How come Brian is such a party pooper? We found another VHS of Steve and Brian-funny! It was a day they went skiing for Steve's b-day and then went to all these restaurants for free cake/pie or ice cream.

Well it sounds like you are all enjoying the UNDER world! I laughed at your grocery post! I would be frustrated with those crazy things too! :-)

Kim said...

Another video? Make a copy and send it our way!