...why flour and sugar can't be found together on the same aisle.
...why toothpicks are found next to the mayonnaise.
...why plastic sandwich bags are in the canned meat aisle.
...why my meat is always bagged with my produce.
...why shortening is nowhere to be found in the grocery store.
...why juice boxes aren't on the same aisle as juice.
Can you tell I went to the grocery store this morning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seriously, how do they bake over there? You'll have to relearn the grocery store when you come back...but I bet you won't mind. I wonder what you'll miss that we don't have here?
Sounds crazy. Doug says that 40 years ago when he was in Australia you had to go to a meat market, the canned goods market, the dairy and another place for fruits and vegetables. I guess there has been some progress made after all!
Post a Comment