Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lizard Attack

The other day Emiko started laughing hysterically and said "Kaiya, there's a lizard on you!" Emi thought it was the funniest thing ever but Kaiya did not. Kaiya started to cry "Mom, get it off, get it off!" Being a good mom, I obliged...after I took a picture.

Just an itty-bitty thing- you can barely see it on her sleeve! I should mention that's the 3rd lizard we've seen alive inside our home (Mina found a dead one and I had to chase her all over the house to get it out of her hands)- I wonder how they're getting in?

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

Trust me them in the house is a good thing. It means they're eating your bugs. I'd much rather have the lizards than the cockroaches. The small kind like what was on Kaiya can come through door cracks. I had 7 inch ones in Hawaii, but that's because I lived in an old house (with plenty of opportunities for them to find a way in).

Joe said...

We used to find geckos in the house all the time in Arizona. They were a little bigger than the one Kaiya had. It was most disturbing only when they had dried out and were crunchy.